The adorable mess header

The adorable mess header

Monday, July 14, 2014

Free Font Monday!

Alright y'all!  I have a fun freebie for you today!  I am an absolute font snob and I spent the majority of the afternoon working on these awesome new fonts while my husband watched the World Cup Final.  He was SO excited that Germany won.  I really like the World Cup because it gave me an excuse to talk to him at camp four years ago and now we're married. ;)

Anyway, the fonts are free for personal use.  You can grab them over at Teachers Pay Teachers.  My only request is that you credit the site if you use them on anything that gets published for free.  :)

The link to the fonts is here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Sweet-Teacher-Fonts-1323317

You can also follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers if you like them! :) I hope you enjoy!


Happy Creating!
Katie

No comments :

Post a Comment